In what ways and in what areas could hypnosis benefit me?
There are so many areas that we would need a lot of space to express them. However, very briefly I will provide you with a list.
- Improvement of self-respect, self-esteem and self-value.
- Eliminating of phobias and feelings of insecurity and timidity.
- Controlling obsessive-compulsive behaviors.
- Setting up goals and finding means to achieve them.
- Fighting of stress, insomnia, persistent headaches and migraines.
- Improvement of determination with the installment of positive motives.
- In some cases problems with allergies, stuttering, skin diseases, or, tics could be coped with.
- Improvement of sex life.
- Reconciliation with the reality of death and support of our fellows at their loss.
- The most basic thing is to restructure and reevaluate our life’s course.
The list is not exhaustive… What we have to consider here is that hypnosis is not a panacea. It’s success relies on our own active participation. We have to contribute actively with all our resources to achieve the desired effect. To set things straight, hypnosis is not a pill. We are solely responsible for what we experience and it is our stance that will make the difference.